Medium sized businesses typically big enough to need human resources support but are typically not able to afford their own human resources professional. Here's how Hubric can help your medium sized businesses.
When an employer hits 25-35 employees, the HR function often becomes too much for someone who handles multiple functions and is not a seasoned HR professional. When a company is small, it can often get away without HR. However, what most employers don’t realize is that as you grow, the number of employment laws and regulations also grows significantly, thus the bigger you get, the more complex the HR function becomes. In addition, the more employees you have, the probability of having employee issues also increases. The above scenario coupled with the fact that employees are becoming increasingly litigious will often lead to a myriad of issues such as discrimination and sexual harassment claims, wage and hour compliance issues, high employee turnover and poor morale.
Hubric Resources specializes in providing HR support to small businesses. Our seasoned team of human resources professionals has the ideal combination of experience, education and diplomacy to adapt to any company and any industry. Our team offers a diverse background ranging from healthcare, manufacturing, small pharma, hospitality, non-profit, government, education and service. All of our team members have significant, proven human resources experience with small businesses.
When an organization reaches out to Hubric Resources, they are personally connected with a consultant that best matches the needs of their organization. Since each consultant brings a varied set of experience and specialties to our company, we pride ourselves in matching our consultants based on related skills, abilities and cultural fit. Our human resources professionals will work with your staff at all levels and may handle some of the most confidential information contained within your organization. As a result, it is extremely important to Hubric Resources that you feel comfortable and confident in the abilities of our staff and our company.
We know we employ some of the best human resources professionals in the industry. 95% of our clients feel the same way and return for additional support once they have experienced the personal attention and quality of work provided from each of our consultants.
Please check out the services section of our website to see how we can help your company with its HR function.
- Provide interim HR support for HR positions.
- Provide guidance on COVID-19 as it relates to your employees.
- Human Resources risk assessments to ensure compliance with federal, state and local employment regulations.
- Employee Handbooks and employment policy creation and/or revisions.
- Organizational chart analysis/design
- Unemployment & workers’ compensation claims management
- Create, update or audit employment job descriptions
- Customized performance evaluations
- Experts with Problem employee/employee relations
- Employee coaching, counseling and terminations
- Strategic and operational support with mergers and acquisitions
- Available for critical employment issues 24/7
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary and benefit program analysis and design
- Employee incentive programs
- Compensation metrics
- Salary and benefits surveys
- Managing difficult employees
- Substance abuse issues/medical marijuana
- Sexual and other unlawful harassment investigations and trainings.
- Employee disciplines and terminations
- Partial or complete outsourcing of the HR function
- Handle the recruiting an on-boarding process
- Recruiting support
- Implementation of new programs
- Unlawful harassment trainings and investigations
- Communication campaigns
- Layoff and merger support
- Compensation studies
- Leadership training
- And more...if it's HR, we can do it!
- We help clients of all industries with any position
- Executive searches
- On-site recruits
- Draft professional employment advertisements
- Reference and background checks
- Drug screening
- Administrator of DISC profiles
Regulatory Compliance/Policies & Procedures
- Assess the HR function
- Employee handbook reviews and revisions
- Effective and legally compliant job descriptions
- Wage & Hour investigations
Training & Development
- Leadership Training/Management Workshops
- Sexual and Other Unlawful Harassment training
- Diversity & Inclusion training
- Conflict & performance management
- Human Resources law
- Business Communications
- Time Management for managers
- Delegation skills
- Emotional intelligence
Want to meet with us? Let's chat over some lunch over zoom! Fill out the information, and we'll get back to you to schedule your free consultation